1. Bala and District Angling Association: www.balaangling.co.uk
2. Beauly Angling Club: www.beauly-angling-club.co.uk
3. Aberdeen & District Angling Association: www.adaa.org.uk
4. Assynt Angling Club: www.assyntangling.co.uk
5. Abernethy & Aviemore Angling Association: www.aaaia.co.uk (NB You need to go to Boat of Garten Post Office and pay £10 for a 24 hour permit - beat maps & rules will be isssued - friendly helpful staff at the shop and you can buy sandwiches, packed lunch essentials too if you wish!)
6. Dingwall and District Angling Club: www.thedadac.co.uk
7. Wick Angling Association: sport.caithness.org
8. Lairg Angling Club: www.lairg-angling-club.co.uk
9. North Uist Angling Club: www.nuac.co.uk
10. Portree Angling Association: www.Portreeanglingassociation.co.uk
11. Elgin Angling Association: trout-salmon-fishing.com/scotland-river-lossie
12. Inverness Angling Club: https://www.invernessanglingclub.co.uk/
Note: You do need to plan your use well in advance to use exchange tickets by booking them out via telephone to Contin Filling Station giving the names and membership numbers of any anglers using these exchange tickets.
When using the exchange tickets all members are representing Loch Achonachie A.C. Please be courteous and observe all the rules of any club you visit.